[California] Fwd: Invitation to Southern California Linux Expo

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jan 12 21:38:17 EST 2010

Anyone other than Ragi available to help with the booth.
February 19th - 21st in the LA area.
We only need 1-2 more people to do it and you don't have to be an expert
on everything OSGeo, being a user of any of the projects is enough.

Note: helping at the booth does give you a free pass to the conference
and it is Friday to Saturday so no need to miss work.

Thanks,
Alex