[California] Fwd: Invitation to Southern California Linux Expo

Ragi Y. Burhum ragi at burhum.com
Sat Jan 9 13:59:22 EST 2010

Tyler,

I am going to do a presentation at SCALE this year about OSGeo, Open Layers,
Mapserver, PostGIS and OSM. So I am going to be there (I have not missed one
in 5 years in a row). Probably nobody from up here in NorCal is going to
attend, but if anyone is (with or without the booth), shoot me an e-mail.

- Ragi