[California] Preparations for the Annual Meeting

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 23:36:31 EDT 2011

It looks like the RVSP list and list of speakers here is in good shape:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/California_Chapter_2011_Annual_Meeting

I added myself to the speaker list. Is there any other preparations we
need to make before the meeting? (I apologize for my silence the last
couple of days. I've been out on the job site and away from a computer
with an Internet connection.) It looks like I should start coodinating
with speakers on talk lengths and time slots.

Do we want any more planning for the afternoon session? Do we know
what we want to work on for the code sprint?

Landon