[California] Preparations for the Annual Meeting

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 12 23:54:22 EDT 2011

Hi Landon,
Alex and I have taken care of the physical location (reservations, keys,
etc.), and Alex is working on the speaker time slots.  The one major
thing we need is monetary sponsorship for lunch.  The other thing we
need is to pick a caterer, but funding needs to come first.  We're
thinking probably in the range of $500, but that's sort of a guess right
now.  If we end up with less, we could probably provide afternoon
snacks/coffee or something like that and have everyone get their own
lunch in town.  I'm planning on making cookies, if I can eek out the time.

To recap, we need to do:
1. Lunch sponsorship - generous donors needed!
2. Catering order - only if we get money to pay for it

best,
Michele