[California] California Chapter Events and Activities for 2011 Annual Report Item

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:44:21 PDT 2012

I'm working to knock out a chunk of the 2011 Annual Report this week.
I'm starting with our Chapter report item. I've put together the
following list of events for 2011 using our wiki:

4/2011 AAG Meeting
6/2011: California Invasive Plant Society Annual Meeting
6/2011: Fluxnet and Remote Sensing Open Workshop
10/2011: Annual Chapter Meeting

Would it be possible to have you guys confirm the following for each
event listed above (except for the chapter meeting):

- Chapter members that attended.
- Location, date and time (if not on our chapter wiki).
- Member activities at event (booth, talk, etc.).

Ragi: Do you have a list of GeoMeetup Speakers from 2011? I'd like to
include those meetings in our report if you don't object.

Also: Can I get updates on our members activities related to open
source GIS or OSGeo? That includes talks you've given, work on
software projects, work on project documentation, etc.

I really appreciate everyone's help putting together the content for
our 2011 Annual Report Item. I know I'm a pain in the butt.

Please feel free to respond to this e-mail or to e-mail me off list
with the requested information.

Thanks.

Landon