[California] California Chapter Events and Activities for 2011Annual Report Item

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Mon Jul 16 18:39:19 PDT 2012

Hey Landom, thanks for doing this..
--
FluxNet is an international network of networks, mostly outside the US
Dr. Dennis Baldocchi is one of the US coordinators
http://nature.berkeley.edu/biometlab/baldocchi.html

( I will be visiting Dennis again soon to show off some work, when its ready)
The 3 day symposium was held at the David Brower Environmental Center
in Berkeley
I inroduced OSGeo and the LiveDVD to many visiting scholars over all
three days
--

The California Invasive Plant Society HQ is right down the street here
in Berkeley

  Lastly, I have done the same at several other, less notable meetings
in 2011, but these listed were
significant so I took the trouble to write it down. No other CA Chaper
members were present at either
that I recall..

   best regards  -Brian

I'm working to knock out a chunk of the 2011 Annual Report this week.