[California] Video From Saturday's Meeting and Chapter Web Site

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:10:54 PDT 2012

It looks like the video from Saturday's meeting turned out halfway
decent. I'll be working to make some crude edits and get it posted
online this week. I wanted to do an event page for the meeting, but
didn't have time. I'd like to do that now.

It makes sense to incorporate that into a simple web site for the
chapter. I can whip up a simple responisve site using HTML and CSS if
there are no strong objections. I thought a simple web site structure
for the chapter might look like this:

- Member Profiles
- Events
-- 2012 Annual Meeting