[California] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Announcing the program chair for FOSS4G NA 2015

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jul 22 10:51:39 PDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Announcing the program chair for FOSS4G NA 2015
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:47:11 -0400
From: Andrew Ross <andrew.ross at eclipse.org>
To: OSGeo Discussions <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>,  Location IWG
<location-iwg at locationtech.org>

Hi Everyone,

(x-posted to OSGeo & LocationTech discussion lists, please forward as
appropriate)

Just a quick announcement related to FOSS4G North America 2015 for those
that may have missed the announcement elsewhere.

The event takes place in San Francisco from *March 9th to 12th*.

I am pleased to announce that Rob Emanuele has joined the team to serve
as program chair
<http://42aross.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/announcing-foss4g-north-america-2015-program-chair/>

for FOSS4G North America 2015. Rob & I will be working to build the
program committee and we'll have some further announcements soon.

Kind regards,

Andrew