[California] Annual Meeting Update

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:16:20 PDT 2014

Please take a look at the attached meeting agenda and give me your review
comments.

Does anyone have suggestions for a lunch location, as Alex requested?

Do we have anyone that wants to give a lightning talk, as Alex suggested?

Is there anyone willing to meet with me for a bit after lunch to talk about
chapter activities for the coming year? I thought we could select an agency
for our open geospatial data award and could talk about setting up an open
source GIS volunteer team and support center for volunteer fire districts
in California.

Let me know. I'll finalize the meeting details and will send out the
meeting notice!

Jeff: Are you still willing to host?

Thanks.

Landon