[California] Annual Meeting Update

Nahm Lee nlee at valleywater.org
Wed Sep 24 17:35:23 PDT 2014

Yes, I, Nahm Lee, will attend it.

Thanks,

Nahm
Santa Clara Valley Water District
408-630-2612

From: california-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:california-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Landon Blake
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:16 AM
To: california at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [California] Annual Meeting Update

Please take a look at the attached meeting agenda and give me your review comments.

Does anyone have suggestions for a lunch location, as Alex requested?

Do we have anyone that wants to give a lightning talk, as Alex suggested?

Is there anyone willing to meet with me for a bit after lunch to talk about chapter activities for the coming year? I thought we could select an agency for our open geospatial data award and could talk about setting up an open source GIS volunteer team and support center for volunteer fire districts in California.

Let me know. I'll finalize the meeting details and will send out the meeting notice!

Jeff: Are you still willing to host?

Thanks.

Landon