[California] Annual Meeting in November

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 08:23:28 PDT 2016

These are all good comments. I may have waited too late in the year to get
something properly organized (as Alex mentioned). I hate to run into next
year again, but what do you folks think about a Saturday in February?

This would give us more time to prepare.

I appreciate that both Jeff and Alex are willing to host. I like meeting at
Davis, but I wonder if there would be some benefit to moving it back to the
Bay Area this time. Any thoughts on that?

Once we pick a date, we can work on a program and I can design some
announcements we can distribute to Bay Area techies and state government
folks.

I've been using QGis more lately. Is there anyone that would be willing to
teach a QGIS plug-in development crash course at the annual meeting?

Landon

Landon
"Homemade cookies. Hmmmmmmmmmm!"

Web: www.landonblake.com