[Conference-resources] Reported FOSS4G-Asia abstract submission errors

신상희(Sanghee Shin) shshin at gaia3d.com
Fri Aug 11 15:41:07 PDT 2023

It was caused by every session type has its own deadline in KST.

I think I resolved it.

Cheers,

감사합니다.

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com<http://www.gaia3d.com/>

________________________________
보낸 사람: Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com>
보낸 날짜: 2023년 8월 12일 토요일 오전 7:28
받는 사람: 신상희(Sanghee Shin) <shshin at gaia3d.com>
참조: conference-resources at lists.osgeo.org <conference-resources at lists.osgeo.org>
제목: Re: Reported FOSS4G-Asia abstract submission errors

On Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 00:24, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com<mailto:lucadeluge at gmail.com>> wrote:

On Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 00:02, 신상희(Sanghee Shin) <shshin at gaia3d.com<mailto:shshin at gaia3d.com>> wrote:
Hi there,

I've got several reports including Luca that many could not submit abstracts because they can't select the session type just like attached. There's no similar report so far yesterday.

Anybody can check if Pretalx works well now? It seems like it happen just after previous deadline of Abstract Submission that was 11th August(KST). However, I extended that deadline to 12th August(KST) already 2days ago.

Any idea on this?

I ping Regina in SAC chanel (but I'm going slowly to sleep), however also this morning it was working properly and:
- other FOSS4Gs did have this issue

sorry I forgot a "not" ...
other FOSS4Gs did not have this issue

--