[Conference-resources] FOSS4G 2024 update - pretalx event created & more

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 29 12:29:51 PDT 2023

Hello,

short update on FOSS4G 2024 Belem

Event on Pretalx
-------------------------
We created the FOSS4G 2024 event on our pretalx installation today with
Tatiana, Andrea and George.

The FOSS4G team can start now with the configuration an can get familiar
with pretalx.

We created only one event at the moment, but there could be more for
workshops and academic track if needed.

Other topics
We also had a short talk about the website (possibility to use the
template from FOSS4G Europe) and social media.

The FOSS4G 2024 team will meet in the next days and reach out to to us
to get more support.

See you Astrid