[Conference-resources] FOSS4G 2024 update - pretalx event created & more

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 15:10:04 PDT 2023

Il mar 29 ago 2023, 21:29 Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <astrid_emde at osgeo.org> ha
scritto:

> Hello,

Hi,

> short update on FOSS4G 2024 Belem
>
> Event on Pretalx
> -------------------------
> We created the FOSS4G 2024 event on our pretalx installation today with
> Tatiana, Andrea and George.

That's good

> The FOSS4G team can start now with the configuration an can get familiar
> with pretalx.
>
> We created only one event at the moment, but there could be more for
> workshops and academic track if needed.

Ok, I don't if it could make sense to create just one instance and use
track for academic, workshop and general. I don't know how it works with
reviewers if you could limit to some tracks, and also I don't know how it
works with public vote plugin since there are not many configuration on it

> Other topics
> We also had a short talk about the website (possibility to use the
> template from FOSS4G Europe) and social media.
>
> The FOSS4G 2024 team will meet in the next days and reach out to to us
> to get more support.

Ok, let's us know

> See you Astrid

Best