[Conference-resources] FOSS4G 2024 update - pretalx event created & more

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 00:23:37 PDT 2023

Hey,

as far as I remember looking around pretalx in Prizren, it is possible
to limit reviewer groups to certain tracks only, but not sure about the
community vote. I think the same kind of limiting (academic track not
for community vote) is not possible.

Astrid, maybe somebody in the FOSSGIS team would know more about this?

All the best,

t;

--
@tkardi