[Conference-resources] How to use Pretalx and Venueless?

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:39:31 PST 2023

On Fri, 24 Feb 2023 at 14:08, 신상희(Sanghee Shin) <shshin at gaia3d.com> wrote:

> Hi Luca,

Hi Sanghee

> The event name is 'FOSS4G Asia 2023' and we'll have general track,
> academic track, and workshops just like other FOSS4G conferences.

To create the events I need a email for the reply to.
If you can provide me the schedule (also review if you want to
activate them) I can enter already the dates in the events.

I need also email address of people involved in the program to add
them to the organization

> Based on https://talks.osgeo.org/, we may have Pretalx channels like
> this:
>
> FOSS4G Asia 2023 General Track(Nov. 28th - Dec. 2nd, 2023)
> FOSS4G Asia 2023 Academic Track(Nov. 28th - Dec. 2nd, 2023)
> FOSS4G Asia 2023 Workshops(Nov. 28th - Dec. 2nd, 2023)
>
> And thanks for the sponsors list!

here you are, maybe we should save it somewhere in OSGeo
infrastructure (git or nextcloud)?

--
ciao
Luca