[Conference-resources] How to use Pretalx and Venueless?

신상희(Sanghee Shin) shshin at gaia3d.com
Fri Feb 24 05:08:21 PST 2023

Hi Luca,

The event name is 'FOSS4G Asia 2023' and we'll have general track,
academic track, and workshops just like other FOSS4G conferences.

Based on https://talks.osgeo.org/, we may have Pretalx channels like
this:

FOSS4G Asia 2023 General Track(Nov. 28th - Dec. 2nd, 2023)
FOSS4G Asia 2023 Academic Track(Nov. 28th - Dec. 2nd, 2023)
FOSS4G Asia 2023 Workshops(Nov. 28th - Dec. 2nd, 2023)

And thanks for the sponsors list!

Cheers,
감사합니다.
신상희