[Conference-resources] How to use Pretalx and Venueless?

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 03:59:25 PST 2023

On Fri, 24 Feb 2023 at 12:05, 신상희(Sanghee Shin) <shshin at gaia3d.com> wrote:

> Hi there,

Hi Sanghee,

> FOSS4G Asia 2023 Seoul(https://foss4g.asia/2023/) team will soon
> announce the Call for Presentations/Workshops and we're considering
> Pretalx for managing that process. How can we use Pretalx at OSGeo?

yes of course, it is there for all local chapters, I can create the
event and the team for you.
I need the right name, consider that the link will take that name and
you cannot modify it anymore.

> Also we have a plan to run the event as a mixed hybrid conference. So,
> if we can get more information about Venueless, that might be
> appreciated. Does OSGeo have Venueless account or something like that?

No, we have nothing related to Venueless (nor instance nor account),
you need to be in touch with venueless team ;-)

> And can we have previous sponsors list?

I can provide in the next days, please ping me if I don't answer you

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org