[Workshops] Re: [foss4g2008] Building a fast server for serving tiles

graeme mcferren gmcferren at CSIR.CO.ZA
Wed Jul 23 07:49:03 EDT 2008

Hi Guillaume

We will be basing the labs on Windows XP, with hopefully osgeo4w package
installed. But that should not be a limit. We will be able to
accommodate your needs, I am sure! Linux options proposed so far include
bootable usb's/dvd's/cd's

Regards
Graeme