[Workshops] Templates for Workshop Submissions

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Sun Mar 30 23:26:54 EDT 2008

burnie nawn wrote:
> Dave
>
> Thanks for the template. I will work on it this evening. What changes
> would you like to incorporate?

Some of the issues are captured here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2007_Lessons_Learned#Workshops_and_Labs

In addition, I think it might be useful to have a section
in the template where Instructors list where, if at all,
they have delivered the same, or substantially the same,
Workshop/Lab as outlined in their proposal. I think that
info should include the venue (i.e. conference name, etc.),
date, title, and any co-instructors.
Particularly for FOSS4G conferences, as the years go by, we
will build a set of evaluations that may help illuminate
any discussions about either specific Workshops/Labs or
about general topics/themes or types of content.

--
Dave Patton

System Developer
National Forest Inventory