[Workshops] Weekly meetings

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Wed Aug 19 20:31:59 EDT 2009

The results of our first meeting have been added to the wiki[1].  Our
next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday morning in Sydney, Tuesday
evening in the Americas[2].

If you would like to attend our meetings, or have any issues that you
want to bring up, let us know.

[1]http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Workshop_Meeting_200809
[2]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=26&year=2009&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=240

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com