[Workshops] What doc format are you using to create workshop material?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 19:51:11 EDT 2010

GeoTools is formally migrating from wiki to sphinx as we speak. One thing that is nice about having RST available is that you can reskin the materials to suite your purpose (website or handout). I agree with Paul (as someone who has used both docbook and RST) that RST is way easier to contribute to.

If you get a chance Cameron ask Mark Leslie for an example of some of his recent RST work at LISAsoft.

Jody