[Workshops] Reminder: Software and materials deadline, 5th July

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 17:20:20 EDT 2010

Presenters,
I also want to hear from all presenters who would like to use the OSGeo
Live DVD or Virtual Machine as part of your workshop or tutorial. (It
will be handed out to every delegate at FOSS4G)

Space permitting, we will probably be able to include your training
material on the DVD.
Draft version due 26 July.
Final due 2 August.