[Workshops] Re: use OSGeo Educational Resources

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Jan 16 08:18:33 EST 2011

Hello Charlie,

I am responding to you on the workshop mailing list, so all of the
workshop committee and also past workshop presenters can provide you
feedback.

I think we can definitely encourage use of the existing resources.
Hopefully this email will help potential presenters learn about them.

Storing the source material for workshops could be an issue: I know any
workshop that I give has tons of data, and we can't store the data in
subversion.

But I'm interested in hearing the thoughts of everyone on this workshop
list about this.

-jeff