[OSGeo-Conf] FOSSG 2016 - exhibitor floor space query

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:11:03 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question from the Dublin Bid Team.

We are negotiating with our venue over budget/prices for different options.

We're looking for some information/experiences which previous FOSS4G
hosting teams have had regarding the area of floor space (sq m) you
allocated to sponsors/exhibitor stands and displays (including poster
displays).

Was this something you decided upon closer to the actual hosting of the
event? We realise that there are lots of unknown variables at this stage.

Thanks in advance,

Peter (on behalf of the Dublin Bid Team and LOC)