[OSGeo-Conf] FOSSG 2016 - exhibitor floor space query

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jan 27 15:01:52 PST 2015

Hi Peter,

You can dig into this yourself, by picking the event you are curious
about, such as Portland FOSS4G:

- I searched for the venue, and found the exact specs on the venue site:
http://findit.oregoncc.org/Floor%20Plans/occ_FacilitySpecs.pdf

- then I notice in the Portland bid, they list the exact ballrooms/rooms
used for exhibits etc
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/proposals/2014/2014_Proposal_Portland.pdf

That should give you square footage etc.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President, OSGeo