[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2017 Bid Process

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Jun 18 10:16:20 PDT 2015

Hi Jérôme,

Things are supposed to be earlier (June 15th call for letters of intent)
but I'm running a little late of the plan. You can see the general plan [1]
[2].

I'm hoping to get announcements that the process will start soon to the
discuss, conference, and announce lists shortly.  And then revise the RFP
and start it.  Also, if any conference committee members in addition to
Cameron want to help that would certainly be appreciated.

Best regards, Eli

[0] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2015-May/003012.html
[1]
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2014-December/002794.html