[OSGeo-Conf] Invitation to hear your wisdom about FOSS4G 2015

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Sep 22 23:24:06 PDT 2015

Hi Gert-Jan,

yes, I like the idea with the workshop-extra as well. We'll have to
check with monetary discounts, because as Steven stated, this causes
other problems.

I think the basecamp will be full as there will be a pre-conference
code sprint with several projects from saturday till tuesday
(20.-23.8.2016). We might ensure that people can only book that
accommodation,
if they have registered to the conference first.

So far, Till