[OSGeo-Conf] Invitation to hear your wisdom about FOSS4G 2015

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Wed Sep 23 16:49:28 PDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick obvious comment.. it is pretty interesting that the pattern
seems to be the same year after year.

I may be wrong, but thinking about it, there may be a who-else-is-going
factor. Once people hear others they like/respect/want to talk to will
be there, they sign up too. Giving people the option to let others know
they're attending, in addition to social media & person to person, might
be beneficial.

--
*Andrew Ross*
Director, Ecosystem Development, Eclipse Foundation <http://eclipse.org>