WIKI: new logo / favicon

Lars-Hendrik Schneider schneider at terrestris.de
Wed Jun 7 06:43:51 PDT 2006

FYI:

I placed the new logo and a new favicon on the wiki.osgeo.org website.

It is a hard work to train MSIE to accept transparency in PNG (only
works in 256 color mode). As it was promised for IE4, then for IE5, then
for IE6 we are hopefully looking forward to IE7 ... but - guess! - true
PNG transparency will not come in the final release of IE7 AFAIK, well,
well ...

If someone gets a better quality - I accept 140x140 pixels.

Regards,
Lars-Hendrik

terrestris Till Adams & Hinrich Paulsen GbR

Lars-Hendrik Schneider
Diplom-Geograph

Siemensstr. 8
D-53121 Bonn