[OSGeo-Discuss] Distribution Special Interest Groups

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Tue Mar 7 20:42:20 PST 2006

> Is there any interest in this within the community? I get lots of
> email about my Fedora archive on mappinghacks.com but the time I have
> to maintain it is intermittent at best, and I'd at least like to put
> my work in a more public place where (I fantasize that) others can
> more easily contribute.

 	Eric and I have discussed creating our own RPMs (I like Red Hat
flavored GNU/Linux), since the mappinghacks ones are a little outdated
(Sorry, Schuyler!). I already have some CVS setup at my host, and I think
SVN maybe turned on already (by another user). I haven't created my own
RPMs yet, though I know the procedure isn't that hard. That thing has been
on our plate for waaaaaaaaay too long.

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.zhrodague.net