[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoNetwork CDROM with OpenSDI software

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed May 17 22:04:13 PDT 2006

Looks and sounds very impressive Jeroen.  You know we'll need some help to get
all OSGeo products wrapped up like that eventually :)

Can you clarify for me what GeoNetwork is, aside from this CDROM?  Is it not
also portal software for finding geodata?  and geoRSS?

Looking forward to checking this out...
Tyler

--
My blog: http://spatialguru.com