[OSGeo-Discuss] New Project.

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Feb 28 11:06:50 PST 2007

All,

I'm wondering about finding a new home for a Mapping Client Project.
What requirements are there for proposing a new project under the OSGEO
Umbrella?

I can set up a Physical home for it, but was wondering more about having
OSGEO handling the Project Ownership in some form.  Or is it better to
set up the project standalone and just point to it.  This is an option
as well.  I'm just trying to gage interest from the OSGEO perspective
about these sorts of things.

The City would still participate in development into the future (at this
point).

Thanks for any info.

bobb

****************  You can't be late until you show up.  ***************
************  You never learn anything by doing it right.  ************
***  War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.  ***