[OSGeo-Discuss] How to assess rendering quality?

Gilles Bassière gilles.bassiere at makina-corpus.com
Wed Oct 10 06:13:32 PDT 2007

Hi Ed,

Yes, I'm aware of this problem. That's one of the reasons why I want to
go for a user survey, because I can't choose what is preferable between
"sharp" and "smooth". My intuitions tells me that it depends on the map
type and aims. I hope the survey results will allow  the definition of
guidelines about this.

Cheers
Gilles