[OSGeo-Discuss] NASA meeting end of April

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 18 06:52:44 PST 2008

Another good place to introduce OSGeo to NASA is the ESIP Federation,
where I think a number of OSGeo folks are already active. Their next
meeting is in July in New Hampshire. http://esipfed.org/events (ignore
the date typo, the 2007 there should be 2008...)

	Allan