[OSGeo-Discuss] End of life for Community Mapbuilder

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Jul 28 10:53:54 EDT 2008

Milo van der Linden wrote:
> Hello Cameron!
>
> Excellent decision! It takes a lot of courage to admit that the value of
> a project is decreased because of the competition. Despite the fact that
> some components of mapbuilder are really great!

I'd like to second Milo's message and also drop my 5 cents of support to
the MapBuilder community. At first, I felt a little crying smell, but
while reading next parts of Cameron's message I found there is a victory
print on that - the community is mature and strong enough to reorganize
  itself and reallocate manpower for new benefits.

"For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'." -- Dylan