[OSGeo-Discuss] Research For Shared Java CRS Library

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon May 5 13:37:51 PDT 2008

Thanks for the input Justin.

I agree simplicity (and the broad adoption that results from simplicity)
is a primary goal. We shouldn't let GeoAPI stand in the way of that.

Does anyone know how much of the existing GeoTools code is actually
based on the CRS interfaces in GeoAPI? Is anyone besides GeoTools using
the GeoAPI interfaces for a CRS library implementation in Java?

Landon