[OSGeo-Discuss] Conference sponsors

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Sun Oct 12 03:34:46 PDT 2008

Tim Bowden kirjoitti:
> The Aust-NZ team is well under way in planning for the Sydney FOSS4G
> 2009.  As part of that we're looking at potential sponsors.  We'd love
> to grab big, small and in between.  If there's a company you think
> should be a sponsor, please drop us a line.
>
> In particular we'd like to get talking to the likes of Nokia

Tim, I've already contacted a FOSS guy at Nokia I know. I asked if he'd
be the right guy or somebody else to talk about OSGeo - Nokia relations
and sponsoring in general, but if and when he replies, I'll mention
FOSS4G 2009 specifically.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Environmental Management Information Technology
Email: ari.jolma at tkk.fi
http://geoinformatics.tkk.fi/twiki/bin/view/Main/AriJolmaHomePage