[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G LiveCD

François Van Der Biest f.vanderbiest at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 01:40:30 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Camptocamp recently made a liveCD too, with MapGuide OS inside, which is
based on Ubuntu Hardy.
See for instance Gwenael's post about making it available to all via the
OSGeo website [1]

I think we would be ready to give a helping hand to the community effort of
gathering interesting pieces of software together on a liveCD/DVD. Whether
we could make it for Foss4G 2008 is another question ;-)

I'll try to be on IRC to talk about that ... very soon now !
Cheers,

F.

[1]
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-internals/2008-September/002750.html