[OSGeo-Discuss] Patent for feature of paper map.

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Aug 10 11:31:44 EDT 2009

Bill Thoen wrote:
> Christopher Schmidt wrote:
>> Er, that blog is written by Richard Fairhurst.
>>
>>   http://www.systemeD.net/blog/about.html
>>
> Oops! Sorry about that. Too many windows open at the same time, I guess
> I lost track. Probably explains the double post too. Thanks for catching
> that.

Talking of the MultiMap patent and of this blog entry, after finding out
about it earlier this year I had created a wiki page to collect
information related to Web Mapping patents, and especially prior art:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Web_Mapping_Patents

If you have any relevant information or pointers please don't hesitate
to add them there.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette