[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO code

Luis W. Sevilla cresques at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:02:55 PST 2009

Hi Jo,
    I agree, but It seems EPSG:3785 it's the official code for
Spherical/Web Mercator so it should be the one on this updated spec.
 http://www.spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/3785/ ,
http://www.iter.dk/post/2008/05/SphericalWeb-Mercator-EPSG-code-3785.aspx
I'm looking for authority information on both codes you send, and I'm
only getting emails and tile-cache related texts.

greetings
    Luis