[OSGeo-Discuss] OGC and OSGeo Sign Memorandum of Understanding

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Jan 7 13:00:12 EST 2009

Hey Tyler,

I understood from some people/discussions that the individual membership
can only be used when the individual owns their IP (intellectual
property). So people working in a company, where the company owns the
persons IP, would not be able to use this membership.

Is this true, are you able to shed some light on this?

What will be OsGeo's policy for selecting the 6 people?

Best regards,
Bart