[OSGeo-Discuss] Code Sprint

Wladimir Szczerban bolosig at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:55:13 EDT 2010

I take the email from Lorenzo to extend the invitation to the Code Sprint
not only programmers, but to all those who want to collaborate with a
project: translating, creating documentation, bringing new ideas, ...

The only thing necessary is to add your name on the wiki page of the event
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Code_Sprint. If you want to
collaborate on a project add your name in the project, if the working group
of the project is not even created, you can create or simply add your name
and the project in the section additional interested people. Also you can
send me an email with your name and the project to bolosig at gmail . com
with the subject codesprint participant

Wladimir

-----

If you are a geek or something very similar,
the Code Sprint is one of the classical activities around the FOSS4G you
should not miss.

Subscribe your project to the wiki page of the event:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Code_Sprint

if you want to participate, add your name under one of the project, it is
important for us to understand how many people will come and calculate the
right ammount of services.
We don't want you to fight for a cup of coffee!!

Lorenzo