[OSGeo-Discuss] Working with shapefiles in PHP

Peter webwiz at pl.net
Tue Aug 31 17:46:40 EDT 2010

Great. So what would be a one paragraph statement of the difference between mapserver and mapnik, in terms of capabilities? This is possibly political, but hey.

Peter

PS, for those interested, my work in progress php class (a collation of lighter tools)
is at http://www.zoneblue.org/files/lib-shapeconvertor.zip