[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Gvsig_english] New site demonstrating the use of Free & Open Source Software

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:20:05 PDT 2011

Simon, I'm also watching your progress with interest, and hope that we
can align your work and the OSGeo-Live material.

On the point of datasets, I'm open to incorporating a fine grained
dataset on OSGeo-Live, if it is going to be valuable to a number of
projects, and is suitably compact to fit on the OSGeo-Live DVD.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director

Think Globally, Fix Locally