[OSGeo-Discuss] Ecuador

maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it
Sat Jun 4 01:05:48 PDT 2011

Hi Tyler
as I'm in contact for other projects with ESPOL University in
Guayaquil (Ecuador), I want to ask them if they are interested in
partecipating to the Academic Network even if at the moment they have
a very little experience with respect to OS (but they are interested
in changing from proprietary to OS GIS).
I can try to organize (if they agree and with their help) the first
meeting of FOS Users and Developers in Ecuador. I did it many many
years ago in Italy and it was the start of the Italian community.

Can you please provide me the contacts we have in Ecuador?
Many thanks!
Cheers.
Maria