[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter nominees -- please speak up!

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 05:59:51 EST 2011

Hi all,

I was nominated by Helena Mitasova in this year charter member election.

Somehow it happend, that I moved from GIS usage to GIS development
during the years. I was GRASS GIS developer, where I made some
contributions to the new (current) GUI, and to some modules.

I might me more known, as the founder of PyWPS project (Python
implementation of OGC Web Processing Service) or as member of the
"Prague FOSS4G 2012" team.

Last years, I'm mostly working on the client side, using Java Script
and OpenLayers.

I'm involved in some INSPIRE activities, was member of the spatial
data services working group.

Since I'm working in small company, and since we are involved within
INSPIRE activities havy, naturally, I will bring ideas and activities
from those point of views.

Jachym