[OSGeo-Discuss] Which Java OS GIS project to join ?

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:36:40 PST 2012

That is a dangerous e-mail on a list like this. :]

If you still have volunteer juice left when your done with Cameron,
we'd love extra help on OpenJUMP. I have at least 6 things I should be
working on for OpenJUMP right now. It is a great open source desktop
GIS written in Java, with a really awesome worldwide developer and
user community.

Landon