[OSGeo-Discuss] any ideas on how to Monitor and Review 'random' files?

Carsten Troelsgaard troelsgaard53c at live.dk
Fri Feb 17 14:51:34 PST 2012

At a quick glimps it looks as what I just accomplished today. The page that is downloaded keeps pinging back to the server to give it a chance to post back information.Next step is to find out how the server-internals works. It's a bit of a nusence that I probably will have to consider it 'dead' (not running a thread) .. instead of collecting information in arrays, I'll have to write everything into the proper files (open/read/ calculate something/write/close) for every ping ... all before getting to juggle the 'true' problem-complex. I wouldn't have got anywhere without some years of application-programming.
I'll hit the sack / cheers