[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham archiving

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 03:04:37 PST 2013

Jeff

You have raised the topic of our use of basecamp several times. I believe the LOC has the right and the need to choose the internal comms tool that works best for it. We chose basecamp and it worked well for us, much much better than dysfunctional mailing lists or a wiki. Those who follow on can make their own choices.

Re the archiving of logo file, discussions etc. We have committed to doing this and will deliver in a way that may be useful to others although I doubt that Portland or anyone following will ever look at this stuff, I know we never looked in the SVN at previous years' archives
______
Steven